Priestess is a Canadian stoner rock band formed, in Montreal, Quebec in 2003 by Mikey Heppner (vocals/guitar), Mike Dyball (bass), Vince Nudo (vocals/drums), and Dan Watchorn (vocals/guitar).
Priestess was formed in 2003. Mike Heppner was playing with The Dropouts at the time when three of its members headed to New York to form The Stills. Left on his own, Heppner formed a new band in the form of Priestess. In 2005, the band released their debut album, Hello Master. The release was issued via Indica in Canada and on Ace Fu in the U.S. A major-label recording contract with RCA followed in January 2006. North American tour dates opening for Dinosaur Jr. followed that spring. Priestess also toured with The Sword, Early Man and Diamond Nights in the spring of 2006.
A remastered version of Hello Master arrived in June, and additional shows with the Riverboat Gamblers and the Bronx coincided with its release. Upon the album's re-release, tracks such as "Talk to Her" and "Lay Down" also began finding airplay on mainstream rock satellite stations such as Octane and Ink'd. On October 27, 2006, Priestess joined Black Label Society and Black Stone Cherry's already-in-progress tour which lasted until mid-December. Priestess toured with Converge and Mastodon from January 26 - February 17, 2007. The band is slated to go overseas to Europe for their first time ever with thrash metal pioneers Megadeth as a part of their "Tour Of Duty" tour in June of 2007.
* Mike Heppner- Vocals, guitar
* Mike Dyball- Bass
* Vince Nudo- Drums, vocals
* Dan Watchorn- Guitar, vocals
* Hello Master (2006)
* "Run Home" (2006)
* "Lay Down" (2006)
* "Talk to Her" (U.S. Mainstream Rock #33) (2006)
* "I am the Night, Colour me Black" (2007)
Heppner relies on a cherry Gibson SG, and Watchorn is always seen with a sunburst Gibson Firebird. Dyball normally plays a Fender Jazz Bass, and Nudo uses a Tama set. For amplifiers, they all use Richtone stacks, which are made by an old friend of theirs in Montreal, Canada.
* "Talk to Her" is in the soundtrack of NHL 07. 
* "I Am The Night, Colour Me Black" is track 15 in the soundtrack of Need For Speed: Carbon.
* "Lay Down" will be featured as a master track in Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock.
* "Run Home" is featured in the animated film Surf's Up
* "No Real Pain" is featured in the soundtrack of Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam.
* "Lay Down" will be featured in Bam Margeras second mix album, "Viva La Bands 2"
Se você encontrou alguma informação errada ou poderia melhorar essa página sobre Priestess fale agora mesmo com a gente!